1. Hello and welcome to what is probably a incoherent mess!

So yeah, I'm not sure where to start, what style I'm aiming for, or what exactly my focus is for this blog. I really like TTRPGs and I think they have shaped who I am, so I'm pretty sure that's going to be the core of this. I want to talk about the tools I use, the mechanics I have shoehorned into my games, and the systems I have read and played at the very least. There is probably going to be more than that, but for now that is the seed I want to plant. 


I make no promises about whether this plant gets regular care, and what it will grow into.

The second reason for wanting to do this is because I want to refine my ideas and I've heard that writing is good at doing just that. I also struggle with taking my thoughts and processing them into something resembling a coherent conversation and hey, I've heard that putting pen to paper helps with your ability to communicate too. 

For now I intend to write this like I'm talking to someone so there will probably be very little editing other than a once over. Expect a lot mistakes in punctuation and grammar. This is more for me than for anyone else, I'm not here to make a push for any writing awards. Expect this to read a little raw.

Right now I've been reading So You Want to Be a Game Master over and over so I might talk about that or Obsidian (my second brain) either in the next post or the near future. Oh and check out the Reaction Rolls , a quality TTRPG blog!

Comments

Popular Posts